This initiation of Angiogenesis is one of the steps of disease progression and acceleration, Creating an environment where this is contained is very powerful.
- Controlling Copper and Angiogenesis is a mechanism
- No one ever dies of a primary tumor for the most part, it is metastatic disease that kills the cancer patients
- The more we can contain tumor progression, travel and desize, patients can live with metastatic disease for quite a long time, if we can control it
- There's no kill rate to the tumor cell when you inhibit Angiogenesis, by any means whether it's a drug or copper culation
- If we lower copper in a patient whose had a good reduction of their tumor burden, by any means, surgery, chemotherapy and immunotherapy... And then we track their copper, keeping copper in the lowest quartile of normal, usually their disease does not progress.
- You reduce Inflammation when you reduce copper